Thursday, January 27, 2011

Darby's Day On Bernard Avenue

Today while walking On Bernard Ave, it was all about Darby dog. The sun was shining (and for hours!)




We had to get out there, especially Darby.  I sometimes I feel guilty when Darby leans over the back of the couch and stares out the bay windows. And sometimes, I get smart and realize it is a reminder to pack us up and head outside... So I did and so we did!

I love walking to Duggan Park. In the back, there is a small dog "off leash" park.  It's been filled with lots of snow for Darby to have fun playing in but now the snow has melted. And sadly, the evidence of neglectful dog parents had resurfaced if you follow me, bleck. But it was all good fun and a wonderful day for Master Darby who could basically play and play... then play some more.



My Attitude of Gratitude for:

Darby. He brings us so much joy. He is my constant reminder of a fun loving, independent, confident lifestyle. Darby is the true keeper of "fear nothing". He is quite a spunky and spirited little Terrier. It's good to know him... :o)





Music I was listening to while writing this entry:

Tori Amos, The Beekeeper
Smashing Pumpkins, Tonight Tonight




No comments:

Post a Comment