Thursday, January 27, 2011

A New Attitude...

My first day while walking On Bernard, I found a brand new "Gratitude Rock". Ever heard of them? One of the things that I have always locked onto is having the "Attitude of Gratitude".   Many different clergy, philosophers, philanthropists, successful gurus of all types, etc. have professed their vision of how important it is to have an attitude of gratitude. If you read the book "The Secret" one of the presenters tells his story of the "Gratitude Rock".  Ever since I heard the story, I have always tried to keep one with me.  You keep them in your pocket. At the beginning of every day make sure its there and at the end, take it out. (You don't want to accidentally put it in the wash - I have before... a few times, actually)

I'll try to take a picture of my rock and post it at a later time.

Do you have one?





Music I was listening to on this walk:

Soundtrack to the movie, Amelie







No comments:

Post a Comment