Thursday, January 27, 2011

Open the Door, Time to Explore...

As blah as this title may sound, it couldn't come at a better time.  Months of darkness, cold, snow, hibernation... that is what has been here in my city.  As for me, it was the hibernation part that I fell victim to the most. It's so easy to stay in one place; safe... warm, but eventually the sun shines and finds you. It wakes you up from wherever you chose to hide and sleep. Whether it was time well spent or not, the sun always finds you to come back out into the world and give yourself over to it. After all of these years of learning, growing, falling, failing, and on and on... I'm so grateful for the sun to always find me. I grow so tired. And yet, the sun comes and reminds me to stand in its presence and shine.

So here I am. For three days, I have gotten dressed, walked out of my building and strolled along, explored On Bernard Avenue. Who knows what I will find On Bernard Avenue. Everyday it looks so predictable. But sometimes it not what I physically find On Bernard. Sometimes it's what my mind finds On Bernard that makes that time walking along Bernard Avenue so special. So perfect. It's like everyday, I start all over again and always return home better than when I left...

I know many of you, if any of you may never walk with me along Bernard Avenue. But you can certainly come with me on my journey through this journey, you dig?

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...

Please feel free to comment, vent, whatever you wish. The more you talk to me, the more I know you are walking On Bernard with me.

Peace and Love to you all. As always, hoping you are better than well. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment