Monday, January 31, 2011

And we got there... laziness, with a side of wasting time

It's Monday... sunny... and what am I doing? SITTING On Bernard Ave... aka - trapped in my house. Why... WHY do Mondays have this effect on us? Me? (I'll put it on me) -- It's beautiful out and I don't want to get dressed (still in my pjs) ---- ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dear Sun - Please come out tomorrow. Give me another chance because I doubt I am coming out today to play... please don't judge. Please give me another chance. I'm... an... idiot. (Laughing out loud at my own pathetic-ness)

Attitude of Gratitude:

"Hey? Where's my rock.... I hope I didn't leave it in my pants again..."


Music I was listening to while typing this AWFUL entry:

The Sounds of Silence

(and no that is not a clever/deep name for an alternative or techno band)





No comments:

Post a Comment